Coronavirus: Suspended performances at the Beck Theatre
Updated: 6 April 2020, 12:10pm
As a result of recent Government guidance discouraging mass gatherings – events and performances at Beck Theatre that were scheduled to take place before and including 31 May 2020 have been suspended.
Some shows beyond this date may also be subject to suspension or rescheduling.
The Beck Theatre building and box office are temporarily closed.
Advice for ticket holders
We are working to reschedule as many of the affected performances as we can. Inevitably this will not be possible for all events - and some shows will not be rescheduled.
Performances where a decision has been made are listed below and we will be updating this list regularly.
These procedures apply for all bookings made direct with the venue. If you booked through a third-party agency (Ticketmaster, See Tickets) please contact them directly.
- Adam Kay rescheduled to 14 October 2020
- Ansell's Les Musicals rescheduled to 2 March 2021
- Ballroom Boys rescheduled to 30 July 2020
- Boogie Wonderland rescheduled to 23 January 2021
- Burn The Floor rescheduled to 20 June 2020
- Bye Bye Baby rescheduled to 6 November 2020
- Dublin Legends rescheduled to 28 August 2020
- Easter Panto: The Wizard of Oz rescheduled to 25 April 2021
- Foster & Allen rescheduled to 18 November 2020
- Fureys (The) rescheduled to 8 September 2020
- Fury: Sound & Vision rescheduled to 7 August 2020
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun rescheduled to 4 September 2020
- Hello Again rescheduled to 3 November 2020
- Herman's Hermits rescheduled to 7 March 2021
- Illegal Eagles rescheduled to 20 September 2020
- Jersey Boys Dining rescheduled to 23 June 2020
- John Challis rescheduled to 22 October 2020
- Johnny McEvoy rescheduled to 7 October 2020
- Mamma Mia Dining rescheduled to 24 June 2020
- Masquerade Arts rescheduled to 10 October 2020
- Milkshake! Live rescheduled to 2 April 2021
- Milton Jones rescheduled to 25 March 2021
- Mrs Kapoor's Daughter's Wedding rescheduled to October 2020
- One Night of Elvis rescheduled to 21 January 2021
- Powerhouse Gospel Choir rescheduled to 8 October 2020
- Ronnie Scott's rescheduled to 13 February 2021
- Roy Orbison Story (The) rescheduled to 20 November 2020
- Seven Drunken Nights rescheduled to 30 April 2021
- Sooty & Sweep rescheduled to 18 April 2021
- Sorry For Your Loss rescheduled to 24 January 2021
- Sounds of the 70s rescheduled to 21 May 2021
- Spirit of the Blitz rescheduled to 16 November 2020
- Story of Guitar Heroes rescheduled to 3 September 2020
- Sun Records rescheduled to 2 July 2020
- Tiger Who Came To Tea (The) rescheduled to September/October 2020
- Vintage Tea Party rescheduled to 21 June 2020
- Walk Right Back rescheduled to 10 June 2021
- What's Love Got To Do With It? rescheduled to 24 November 2020
Events that will not be rescheduled
- Bollywood Hits – 12 April 2020
- BYT - Barnum – 17 - 18 April 2020
- Dominic Kirwan – 20 may 2020
- Panther's Gym – 19 April 2020
- Rocket Man – 25 March 2020
- Sensational 60s Experience – 27 March 2020
- Superslam Wrestling – 29 March 2020
- UKBFF – 5 April 2020
- Vienna Festival Ballet Sleeping Beauty – 21 May 2020
Shows (including past events) not listed above remain under discussion.
This list will be updated regularly and we will contact ticket holders by email when their scheduled event is affected.
We will email all ticket holders to inform them of the new date.
The new dates for performances that have been rescheduled so far are listed above.
- If you are able to attend on the new date your original tickets will remain valid. You do not need to take any action.
- If you are unable to attend on the new date there is a form to complete to let us know, which would have also been emailed to you. Reimbursment will be using a voucher system.
You should receive an email confirming that your booking will be reimbursed through a voucher credit system. Our Box Office team will arrange for the voucher to be issued and it will be sent to you by email.
Vouchers will be for the full value of your tickets (including any fees). They can be redeemed against a future show.
We are updating the list regularly as the status of shows is confirmed. Please check back.
We will also email tickets holders when an event is confirmed as rescheduled or no longer going ahead.
Have another enquiry?
If you have another question about your order, please use our online enquiry form.
You will appreciate the unprecedented nature of the current situation; and the volume of customer enquiries we are receiving at this time. Further updates will be provided through updates to this page and by email to ticket holders.